Start Motor Cruising
This one-day Start Motor Cruising course is a great introduction to motor cruising for complete beginners. You will have lots of fun learning the basics of boat handling as a member of the crew, assist at the helm and learn safety on board. During your day on board one of our fabulous motor yachts there will also be plenty of time to relax in the sunshine, appreciate the stunning scenery of Mallorca and enjoy a light lunch whilst anchored in a beautiful bay.
This course is ideal for introducing groups of friends or families to motor boating. Our motor yacht, ‘Deep Blue’, is a Fairline Phantom 46 boasting powerful twin Volvo Penta turbocharged diesel engines driving shafts/props – quiet, clean and economical by yachting standards, air-conditioned and with a great layout and equipment at both lower and flybridge helms including radar.
- Min 8 years of age, No pre-course experience or assumed knowledge required
BRING WITH YOU ON THE DAY
- Waterproof clothing, Sunscreen
- Duration: 1 day, Start and finish time: 09.30 to variable
- Personal safety on board, Seamanship, Dealing with emergency situations, Coming alongside, Picking up a mooring buoys, Anchoring, Boat handling
- The Start Motoring Certificate is awarded on completion of the Start Motor Cruising course
- Please contact us with the dates you would like to do this course and we will try to arrange this for you